Sunday, June 28, 2015

First update from SEO Motorsports

While I have been getting my car ready for shipping, Ed @ SEO Motorsports in Florida has been designing parts and had them machined. The first part is the adapter plate that will allow the Delorean transmission to bolt up to the VR6 engine:
Adapter plate being machined
 

Very nice, huh?

The aluminum flywheel comes from a Nissan 350Z. Its wear surfaces are replaceable and redesigned and modified to match up properly with the clutch:
Flywheel completed
Next up, the clutch: We're using a stock Delorean clutch with the wear surfaces removed and replaced with high performance kevlar d:o to be able to handle the increased torque and higher temperatures. You know... racing grade stuff:

High performance clutch



9 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!
    SEO PROMOTION

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..
    Guest Post On Authority Sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diary
    ที่ปรึกษาธุรกิจ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t suppose many of websites give this kind of information. Joe Russell SEnuke TNG

    ReplyDelete
  5. It used to be that the URL you used was very important. Google placed a lot of importance on the domain name, and if you could get a name that had your keyword in it, you would gain a big advantage over other sites. Niche Blog Comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. iii host

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. niche relevant blog comments

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! link building

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Please visit desksta to see TV show host on instagram.

    ReplyDelete